The Titan Back Hyper-extension Bench is a must for improving core strength, isolating abs, and building powerful back muscles. Turn the intensity of your workout with the pull of a pin – the adjustable 34 to 43-inch length of our back-extension bench will take your routine to the next level. It also gives the bench a universal fit, allowing athletes of all heights to add it to their training habits. Soft but durable vinyl padding on the bench helps reduce unnecessary strain on your body as you work out. The upgraded square tubing holds it all together, made of steel, and can withstand years of proper use. Our Y-frame design maximizes the footprint of the bench for more excellent stability.
IMPROVED VERSION 2: Upgraded square tubing securing the torso pad to the hyper-extension provides extra stability and security while using this machine.
COMFORTABLE PADDING: The high-quality, soft vinyl padding can withstand intense pressure during your core exercise/lower back workout! The adjustable torso pad ranges from 34 to 43-inches allowing for athletes of different sizes to use this piece of equipment.
STEEL FOOT PLATE: The 20-in x 12.5-in sturdy steel footplate enhances safety during your hyper-extension and core workout!
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The Back Hyper-extension is constructed of 2-in x 2-in 11-gauge steel with a sturdy tripod base that keeps the hyper-extension bench stable during your lower back or ab workout.
DIMENSIONS: Overall length measures at 46-in, with total width at 32-in. You can adjust the length anywhere from 34-in to 43-in to fit athletes of all sizes. Total weight is 53 lb., and the weight capacity overall is 650 lb.
– Upgraded square tubing securing the torso pad to the hyper-extension provides extra stability and security while using this machine
– Adjustable torso pad allows athletes of different sizes to use this piece of equipment with ease
– 20-in x 12.5-in footplate provides ample space for movement
– Y-design maximizes the footprint of the machine, allowing for greater stability
– Dual handles built for support before, during, and after the exercise
– Overall Height: 33-in.
– Overall Width: 32-in.
– Overall Length: 46-in.
– Adjustable Length: 34-in – 43-in.
– Footplate: 20-in x 12.5-in.
– Finish: Powder-Coated Black
– Material: 2-in x 2-in 11-gauge steel
– Weight Capacity: 650 lb.
– Product Weight: 53 lb.