CYCLE 360- UPRIGHT EXERCISE BIKE
Why it works?
The vertical design simulates a running technique that allows for a very high intensity workout with less strain and impact on the joints. The cycle includes a multi-gear magnetic resistance system which makes it easy to increase or decrease the workout intensity.
Working out on this machine creates a total body burn by moving the joints through their full, natural range of motion.
The Cycle 360 Trainer can be used as your own personal cardio and strength training workout at home or usually in a group style High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) classes.
The Cycle 360 Trainer does a great job of keeping your heart rate up while doing resistance training exercises; both paired together is a great way to keep your heart healthy and build lean muscle.
The upright cycle keeps your back and pelvis neutral, your core stabilized, and your glutes and hamstrings engaged. This also activates the pelvic muscles which is an important area to strengthen for efficient and balanced movement patterns in the upper and lower extremities.
This cycle is extremely unique because of its stability bars on both sides for support, vertical handlebars in front to change positions for upper body movements, pushup/dip bar attachment, and resistance band hooks for a large variety of upper and lower body exercises.
This workout is very effective for sports performance because of the sport specific, standing balance position you must hold. It also offers physical rehabilitation through its posture and gate correcting movement pattern.
This workout will focus on and increasing cardiovascular fitness and muscle toning by burning many more calories and fat than a normal seated cycling machine. All workouts require full body engagement to achieve maximum muscle activation.
360 upright bike Key features:
- Standing, stationary bike simulates running techniques with minimal joint impact and strain.
- Vertical handlebars as well as cross bars provide stability in every position.
- Magnetic brake assembly makes for quick and easy resistance transitions.
- Monitor is adjustable and easy to read.
- Monitor reads RMPs, watts, heart rate, time, resistance level and distance.
- Two alternatives to the cycle 360 upright bike-
- Alternative one
- Alternative two
- Additional information:
- The use is easily learned and applied. This is a technology which is comfortable, easy to use, and adaptable to a range of body sizes and types and involves a relatively small investment in time.
- Use results in improved maintenance of and/or increase in cardiovascular body tone.
- User is able to work aerobically, at anaerobic threshold, or anaerobically, and to easily transition among the three.
- Use comprises working all joints through a natural range of motion against a constant force of applied resistance.
- Use simultaneously exercises the upper and lower body through a natural range of motion.
- Use deliberately isolates and focuses on the conditioning of the musculature of the back to increase spine stabilization.
- Use promotes the maintenance or improvement of overall anatomic function (strength, flexibility, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning).
- Use can be sport-specific.
- Use has minimal joint impact forces and low soft tissue stress influences. This thereby limits the potential of inducing stress injuries or aggravating pre-existing ones.
- Use incorporates enhancing repair while increasing: strength; range of motion; and restoring an integrated function with the rest of the body regardless of the situs of the injury being rehabilitated.