Hack Squat Machine Details-
The hack squat is a compound movement that works all lower-body muscles (quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, calves, and hip flexors) and the core muscles; which include the rectus abdominis and internal/external obliques.
The quadriceps are usually the main, target muscle during any variation of a squat. But the upper posterior chain (Backside of the body) of muscles are heavily involved as well.
If you have had back or knee surgery/ injury you can use this machine to EASE back into lower body workouts!
The Plate-Loaded Linear Hack Squat Machine from Titan Fitness® is our dedicated Hack Squat Machine. Great for lower body strength, this machine allows you to perform a weight-bearing squat movement at a 35-degree angle.
Featuring a weight carriage that travels on commercial linear bearings and steel alloy guide rods, a large diamond plated footplate and dual 9.75-inch long weight sleeves that fit Olympic style plates.
Designed to accommodate athletes of all sizes, this machine will push your lower muscular endurance.
– Dedicated Hack Squat Machine
– Dual loadable weight posts fit Olympic weight plates
– Sled weight carriage travels on a 35-degree angle
– Bolt-together frame with a large diamond plated footplate
– Easy flip racking handle sets a desired start/stop position
– Linear bearings on guide rods provide an extremely smooth motion
– Comfortable and adjustable for any size athlete
– Overall Height: 45.5-in.
– Footprint Dimensions: 46.75-in x 60.5-in.
– Footplate Dimensions: 25.25-in x 23.25-in.
– Back Pad Dimensions: 20-in x 11.5-in x 2.75-in.
– Seat Pad Dimensions: 13.5-in x 11.5-in x 2.75-in.
– Weight Sleeve Length: 9.75-in.
– Weight Sleeve Diameter: 50 mm
– Handle Length: 8-in.
– Handle Diameter: 31 mm
– Finish: Powder-Coated Black
– Material: Steel
– Sled Carriage Capacity: 700 lb.
– Product Weight: 190 lb.