EXCITING KEISER M3I INDOOR BIKE
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
The Keiser M3i is the industry’s only indoor group cycling bike built entirely around YOU – that’s YOU the rider, YOU the gym owner, and YOU the service technician. Game-changing features on the M3i include.
- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, Stretch pads, Water bottle hold. The M3i bike includes Bluetooth® wireless technology and adds a fore-and-aft handlebar adjustment.
- Maximize the Bluetooth potential of your new M3i with the new M Series Converter! This device converts the Bluetooth Smart signal of our M3i into the Power Profile used by apps normally reserved for indoor trainers. You’ll have access to the most popular apps for indoor cyclists like Zwift, The Sufferfest, BKOOL and many more.
THE BIKE THAT KEEPS RAISING THE BAR:
Unlike the previous model of Keiser spin bikes, the Keiser M3i has the unique fore-and -aft handlebar adjustment Which allows you to do biking and hill-climbing without leaving the comfort of your room.
In other words, Keiser M3i cycle lets you experience the normal straightforward flat road biking and also experience cycling up and down the mountain or climbing hills or even mimic turning around the corners and do balance training without leaving your house.
But who is this unique and wonderful Keiser indoor cycle for! The M3i spin bike is for both professional cyclists, a novice with less balance and those who prefer a full-body workout. If you want your arms, abs, shoulder and back to look as good as your legs, the Keiser M3i cycling bike is for you.
If you are not confident to cycle on the road, especially on the hills or roads with many corners, M3i is a top-rated indoor cycle to consider for exercising and practicing.
Keiser M3i was designed for road bikers and cyclists who want to stay indoors and exercise, yet, experience outdoor cycling. So, when the cyclists, mountain bikers, and hill climbers can’t pedal outdoor because the weather is rough, the roads are bad or they don’t have time to go out, the M3i spin cycle will come to help in the comfort of your home when watching TV.
Important Note:The Keiser M3i handlebars are only parts of the unique features of this indoor cycle. Keiser M3i spin bike has an excellent Bluetooth wireless computer, a sleek style, a super smooth ride, and a whisper-quiet operation. And the reliability of this Keiser spin bike is exactly the same as the M3. One of the best selling bikes on the market today period.
- Model 5506 & 5522
The M3i is the culmination of over a decade of refinement of the M3 and hundreds of changes, from mastering the flow of sweat around the bike and better corrosion resistance, to a power meter so accurate that it was the first Indoor Cycling Bike to pass the EN957-10 European Standard for accuracy and safety.
But we didn’t stop there. It wasn’t good enough to have just one sample bike pass the test, we implemented a quality control and testing program to ensure that every bike we produce will pass the test. The M3i continues to raise the bar with the introduction of Keiser Integrated Technology and its ability to transmit to multiple Bluetooth® devices at once; transmitting your workout data to your cell phone or tablet at the same time it is sending the information to the class projection system and any other Bluetooth® device you want.