THE #1 OLYMPIC WEIGHT BAR, 45 lb barbell, 7 foot length, IPF SPEC APPROVED.
Specs of this Top Rated 45 lb barbell, 7 foot long
- *28.5 MM
- *2000 LBS weight capacity
- *200,000 PSI
- *IPF Spec Approved “international powerlifting federation”
- For 2″ Olympic weights
- *Stiff performance with a slight amount of elasticity on heavy lifts. The shaft is black oxide with durable hard chrome sleeves.
- Knurled Handles – This Olympic weight bar has the knurled handles for improving grip. These knurls not only increase friction, but also have anti-slip properties. The deep center knurl firmly grips the neck and shoulders when squatting. Besides, they can increase the safety of your exercises and ensure a comfortable, consistent feel during sets.
- Sleeves – rotate on oil impregnated bronze bushings for the perfect amount of rotation which will in turn keep the bar from rotating in your palms and keep the weights turning to even balance. Sleeves have a light machined grooved service that keeps collars and weight plates locked on tight.
- The shaft- is black oxide and the sleeves are Silver zinc.
- Thickness– Bars are 28.5 mm. 28.5 mm generally provides the best grip for pulling movements like the deadlift and clean-and-jerk, and it lets the bar flex or “whip” somewhat during heavy lifts to help facilitate dynamic movements like the clean-and-jerk.
- Huge Range of Workouts– The superior design of our Olympic bar allows for a wide variety of workouts such as bench presses, bicep curling, squatting, lunge, overhead presses etc.
- Alternative to this Olympic Weight Bar