Titan Vertical Leg Press
The vertical leg press is a great machine for working your quads, glutes, and hamstrings. Plus, it’s built in a way that makes it a very safe way to train your legs with out killing your back or knees.
What’s great about a vertical leg press machine is how you can get a killer quad workout in such a small area. The Titan Vertical Leg press only has a 48″ by 38″ footprint nice to have such a compact unit.
The adjustable footplate makes comfort a top priority since it’s easy to accommodate your height. Plus, there are nice hand grips to stabilize you as you press the weight. And best of all not only is the Vertical Leg Press built like a brick house but it is very stable and affordable!
– Takes the stress off of your back and isolates your lower body.
– Three weight posts for plenty of room to add weight.
– Adjustable footplate starting height to suite different size athletes.
– High quality steel construction and pads for a solid, comfortable design.
– Dual post design lets you feel the weight on either leg.
– Footprint: 48″ x 38″
– Footplate Starting Height(s): 26.5″, 32″, 35″, 38″.
– Full Extension Height: 52.5″
– Footplate Dimensions: 21.5″ x 5″
– Back Pad Dimensions: 32″ x 15″
– Head Rest Dimensions: 10″ x 6″
– Weight Post Length: 8.75″
– Weight Post Diameter: 1.95″
– Weight Capacity: 400 LB
– Weight: 94 LB