For athletes looking to include a pulley system into their strength training routine, the Wall Mounted Pulley Tower from Titan Fitness® is the ideal addition to your home gym. Both dual cable pulley systems combined with the v3 upgrade to a single, square bar track gives movements a smooth feeling throughout your pulley routine. With 18 different positions, this tower offers a wide array of exercises to suit any size athlete.
Our version 3 has upgraded the previous dual-pole track design to a single, square pole for a smoother experience. Our version 3 also features a modified mounting bracket at the base of the tower for installing into walls that have baseboards. We offer our Wall Mounted Pulley Tower’s in two different heights; a short version standing at 80.5-in and a tall version standing at 84.5-in in height.
– Compatible with the T-3, X-2, X-3, and TITAN Series Power Racks
– Small footprint makes this Wall Mounted Pulley Tower a perfect addition for those with limited space
– Heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame
– Standard 1-inch weight posts with 7-inches of loadable sleeve length
– 18-Different adjustable positions opens up a variety of exercises to suit any size athlete
– Bottom bracket allows you to install the pulley tower into walls without disrupting your baseboard
– Includes: (2) single-hand straps
– Overall Height: 84.5-in.
– Footprint: 27-in x 26.5-in.
– Overall Depth: 25.5-in.
– Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
– Product Weight: 75 lb.